While I am sitting in my dorm room listening to piano covers and procrastinating to study for finals, I thought I would post an outfit of the night for the Hippo Campus concert I went to on November 19th at Turner Hall in Downtown Milwaukee.
If you have not listened to Hippo Campus, you should definitely check them out. I had never heard of them before this past August when I attended Lollapalooza. They were the second show I saw on Thursday, right after Declan McKenna. They definitely have a great vibe to their sound and have easily became a part of many of my playlists. They are also a Midwest band based out of Minneapolis.
Here is the link to their Spotify if you care to give them a listen: Hippo Campus
My favorite songs of theirs include:
Now onto the outfit:
- Denim Levi Jacket – (stolen from my tata)
- Black Long Sleeve Shirt – BP Nordstrom
- Lipstick – Rouge Dior in Rose Harper
- Green Skirt – from a shop in Ireland (stolen from my best friend Carlie)
- Gold Hoop Earrings – BP Nordstrom
- Black Scarf – H&M (stolen from my mama)
- Black Tights – Meijer’s
- Small Beaded Purse – (stolen from my mama)
- Black Booties – Urban Outfitters
Watch out for more outfits of the day starting in 2018!
Please share some of your favorite bands and/or jams in the comments below! Would you enjoy playlist posts? Let me know as well!
Lots of Love,